offer an electronic check card
(*) that lets you access your account safely and conveniently.
The card works just like a credit card but the funds are taken
directly from your account. The card also functions as an
ATM card and can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. There
are several advantages to carrying a Check card:
- Faster than writing out a check
- No need to carry excess cash
- Convenient to carry in your pocket or wallet
- By using the card you have less checks to buy and therefore save money
- Worldwide access at places where checks aren't accepted - use it anywhere you see the MasterCard logo
(*) Other terms and conditions apply. All accounts require approved credit. Contact us for further details.
Report lost or stolen debit cards immediately to the bank at 320-286-2191 or after bank hours to: 1-800-500-1044.
SecureLock Consumer FAQs